Yep, its that time of the year again when Forbes Magazine strips back it’s eroding self-respect to navigate the blurred line between factual journalism and entertainment news by revealing the accountable paycheques of Hollywood’s fairer sex. So lets jump off of the soapbox, into the bandwagon and onto the coattails of Forbes to reveal the juicy, and somewhat surprising, revelations of Hollywood’s most cashed up ladies… and Julia Roberts.
1. Angelina Jolie, despite not appearing in any major role since her 2010 disaster The Tourist, comes in top dog at $33 million.
2. Jennifer Lawrence, aka Hollywood’s latest hit-maker, remains the girl on fire with an impressive haul of $26 million.
3. Kristen Stewart should be able to afford a working personality now that she managed to bag $22 million.
4. Jennifer Aniston‘s plan to cosmetically alter her fiancé into a Brad Pitt look-a-like is $20 million closer to reality.
5. Emma Stone continues her accession to becoming THE geek-girl pop-culture Godette with a cool $16 million.
6. Charlize Theron was discovered throwing a tantrum in a bank. Now she can buy the bank with a tidy $15 million.
7. Sandra Bullock turns up the heat and defies gravity to blind side the ya-ya sisterhood with a $14 million net.
8. Natalie Portman remains the safe man’s sex symbol with a dangerous on and off screen portfolio of $14 million.
9. Mila Kunis bagged $67,484 per centimetre from toe to head becoming an $11 million woman who is well worth the climb.
10. Julia Roberts. Hmmm, I think she use to be someone…? Anyway JR rounds out the top 10 with $11 million. Go figure?